Do you want to commit to becoming a better leader and to learning to surf as well? If so, sign up for our six day Leader Surf Leadership Development Program.
The LeaderSurf program is an all inclusive six day, five night leadership development program. The following items are included in the program fee:
- 5 nights deluxe private room hotel accommodations
- All meals including breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks (menu is a la cart and offers a wide variety of fresh food)
- All beverages including water, soft drinks, local beer and alcohol (wine is the only drink that has a separate charge)
- Leading Dimensions Profile Assessment and printed reports
- Resilience Factor Inventory Assessment and printed reports
- LeaderSurf Learning Journal
- LeaderSurf Program Guide with course outline, participant bios and program details
- 4 hours of individual executive coaching (90 minute pre-program intake call, 90 minute coaching session during program, 1 hour post program follow up call)
- Community enhancement half day activity during program
- 2 hours of daily surf lessons including board rental
- Branded surf shirt for each program participant
- Ground transportation (in Costa Rica and Nicaragua. Not included for LeaderSurf Folly Beach)
- Access to online learning community for participants and program alumni
- Discounts on future programs and discounts at partner hotels
Our programs are priced at $6,500 for the five night six day program in Folly Beach, SC and $7,200 for the five night six day program in Nosara, Costa Rica.
Contact Us to discuss pricing and availability
The only cost not included in the program fee are airfare, any additional nights and ground transportation should your flights not coincide with the other group members travel plans.
Nosara, Costa Rica, November 4-9, 2018
Nosara, Costa Rica, February 3-8, 2019
Our unique program will give you new life experiences that will enhance your leadership capabilities and enhance your self-awareness. Learning to surf is an added bonus of our program.
SPACE IS VERY LIMITED: Only 8 Participants per program in Folly Beach, SC and 12 Participants in Nosara, Costa Rica